Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet? Lily Tomlin


Saturday, February 5, 2011

People I want to win Oscars, just to hear their speeches

Usually I look forward to the Oscars to A) See who gets really hammered B) Reaction shots (especially the  semi-rascist ones where Denzel will be saying a speech and they will cut to the only other black person in the audience, seriously it's a real thing, pay attention) AND C) who will give the best speech.

                                                We love you more than life itself Marion.


This is why I have compiled a list of who I would like to see win an Oscar (in some cases win ANOTHER Oscar) just to hear their speeches.
{Ahem}

Andy Dick

Kermit the Frog

Tina Fey

Angry Christian Bale 

Drunk Mel Gibson

David Hasselhoff

Jim Carrey

Liza Minelli

Shaggy and Scooby

Steven Balwin (Post and Pre-Super Christian)

Pauly Shore

The California Raisins

Paris Hilton 

Snooky

Luke Perry

Beavis and Butt-head

Jesus Christ

Roger Rabbit

Kathy Griffin

Dumbledore



4 comments:

  1. I always thought it was Denzel's dad???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might have been but I mean in general. They will do reaction shots of other black celebrities and I have no idea why, they have nothing to do with the speech. So ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding. Add in Alan Alda and Oscar the Grouch and I'd be set. I don't actually know what you need to do to qualify for an Oscar, I think this is the tv or film acting one, so I hope I didn't just make a total fool of myself. (Fortunately, this is also anonymous.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to note that I think the Denzel's dad comment was a 30 rock inspired semi racist joke about not being able to tell how old black people are. Thank god for anonymous.

    ReplyDelete

Make it count, troll.