Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet? Lily Tomlin


Friday, February 11, 2011

New X-men Movie Trades Veteran Brit Actors With Sexy Voices For Young Brit Actors With Sexy Abs, JFK Has Cameo

It's called X-Men: First Class and it's probably better than the last one, but not the one before the last one. And I think the special effects look cheesy, but I probably don't get it. I just like the X-men themes, they resonate. (No, I don't think I'm more evolved than you, I just have secret claws).




Also, I was cruel to James McAvoy in the headline, he's both hot and talented and he's one of my favorite stage actors and after the jump is a picture I took of him at a stage door in London and he asked me if the signature I begged for was for my girlfriend. I said no.




Ok, this isn't my photo. My photo is a close-up and isn't kind to James so I used a Guardian photo instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it count, troll.